River Valley Animal Hospital is closely monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic to keep our hospital policies in line with flattening the curve and still being available for your pet’s medical needs.
River Valley Animal Hospital is committed to keeping our staff and clients as safe as possible.
In an effort to keep with social distancing protocols recommended by the CDC, all clients must stay in their vehicle during appointments, or prescription pickups.
1. Call the clinic to let us know you have arrived for your appointment.1. Call the clinic to let us know you have arrived for your appointment.
2. We will note the color and model of your car and your cellphone number so our team can easily identify you and your pet in the parking lot.
3. The technician will retrieve your pet and ask a series of questions to identify your concerns or questions for the doctor. They will also go over a treatment plan and estimate for your services for the day.
4. The doctor will then call you on your cell phone after the physical exam is completed with a tailored treatment plan for your pet, or to answer any questions about your pet you may have. Once you agree to the treatment plan with the doctor, we will complete the services.
5. We will take payment over the phone using Debit Card, Credit Card, CareCredit or Scratchpay. We will email you an invoice after check-out.
6. We will return your pet to your vehicle!
PRESCRIPTION PICK UP
*We are asking that all prescription requests are made at least 24 hours in advance to allow time for our team to fill the prescription for you*
1. When you arrive, call the clinic to let us know you’ve arrived to pick up a prescription. Stay in your vehicle.
2. We will take payment over the phone using Debit Card, Credit Card, CareCredit, or Scratchpay. We will email you an invoice after check-out.
3. We will note the color and model of your car so we can easily identify you in the parking lot, and a team member will bring the medication to your vehicle!
We have always upheld extremely stringent sanitizing standard operating procedures, but we are now allowing additional time to clean between patients. We are adhering to all labels on disinfectants to allow adequate contact time to kill infectious pathogens. Please be patient with our team as we allow this extra time between patients in treatment areas and exam rooms to properly disinfect the hospital.
We ask that if you have been feeling ill, traveled recently to a COVID-19 hot-spot or come in contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive, please call to reschedule your appointment. If your pet’s needs are urgent please consider arranging for a family member or friend to bring your pet in for you.
Caring for the pets of Barling, AR and the surrounding communities.
River Valley Animal Hospital is proud to serve the River Valley area and Eastern Oklahoma. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.